Our firm is well-positioned to support organizations’ investments in infrastructure and capabilities. Our clients count on us to address and resolve issues with regulatory agencies so they are not drawn away from their core functions in serving customers and growing their businesses. Our most important commodities are individualized service, client trust, and credibility with the stakeholders. We provide a better value than other less agile firms. We believe that our high standards of service and integrity strengthen our regulatory advocacy on behalf of our clients. Read more about Principal Pete Wagner.
Clients benefit from our business experience applied through our sequential seven-step method. We have found that the seven-step method works best with client input and approval.
1) Establish realistic and clearly defined goals and objectives: This is the foundation of our process.
We work with the client to develop a clear mutual understanding of the endgame of our engagement. We work
closely with our client to establish reasonable, actionable, and realistic goals and objectives that provide
2) Develop a plan of work: Our work plans are driven by realistic clearly stated goals and objectives have clearly a defined scope, incorporate client input, and bring adequate resources to bear at all stages.
3) Incorporate client input: This step is where our client provides a detailed factual perspective. We understand that our client’s time is a precious and perishable commodity. We focus our response to each request for client information and data input in support of established clearly defined goals and objectives. We establish a context for each project based upon the client’s current data and processes to work within the client’s existing organization. We approach this step prepared to conduct the necessary off-site analyses and on-site fieldwork to fully understand the perspective of the client.
4) State Findings in a clear and direct manner: Our findings are evidence-based and are specific to our client’s unique circumstances. Further, we state our findings in an objective and factual manner.
5) Evaluate Solutions: Our experience shows that clearly stated findings supported by analyses often yield more than a single solution. By evaluating a number of solutions, we can accomplish more than simply stating a way to solve a problem; we can provide the optimal solution along with practicable alternatives.
6) Recommend the Best Solution: We evaluate any number of viable solutions yielded from the previous steps and present the optimal solution. Our recommendation will account for differences in professional interpretation of data, resulting in a clear understanding of an agreed upon solution, while identifying alternatives. This results in an agreed-upon recommendation rather than a take-it-or-leave-it end product.
7) Implementation: We understand that providing actionable recommendations may not always go far enough to address our clients’ requirements. Therefore, we offer support to help ensure that the solutions are put in place. Our Implementation support service provides a means for our client to know whether they are receiving the benefit from earlier recommendations and improvement efforts.
First and foremost, we understand that every activity must support the success of the client. Our client-based solutions minimize risk while maximizing benefit. We understand what is required to provide value-added objective support.
Clients of Wagner Consulting LLC benefit through an approach which allows maximum client flexibility, protects proprietary client information, and streamlines reporting and filing activities. We have found clients are best served through our three-point optimal approach which:
1) Allows Maximum Flexibility: Our firm has a successful track record of both working closely with the client’s in-house staff or assembling a professional team tailored to each client’s specific functions and project requirements. Our approach not only provides the client with operational flexibility, but keeps costs down as the client only pays for the resources it requires.
2) Protects Sensitive Information: When a client fulfills its regulatory mandates, it routinely provides wide-ranging information to various jurisdictions. We understand that in the effort to meet its obligations, confidential, sensitive, and proprietary data may become intermingled with information provided in public venues. We carefully review jurisdictional filing requirements and client material to ensure that only information required to meet the filing requirements is provided and, in instances where providing such information is ordered, it is identified and treated accordingly.
3) Streamlines Reporting: Reporting requirements at both the state and federal levels require reports, registrations, and certifications at varying stages of our clients’ projects. We work closely with our clients to evaluate construction, testing, and turn-up dates making only the required filings within the reporting period. In practically all cases we recognize that these requirements include state and federally mandated deadlines. This planned and coordinated approach minimizes activities such as changed filings and added reporting. Our clients have reports and filings minimized because we find answers to questions early in the compliance process to best support client operational plans and schedules.
Ultimately, our clients achieve compliance at low overhead through our three-point approach. Like our Management Consulting and Support practice we strive to balance the client’s risk tolerance against up-front and long-run cost control.
Here are examples of successful Wagner Consulting LLC engagements.
Wagner Consulting LLC is available to serve clients throughout the United States.
Wagner Consulting LLC is a Certified Veteran-Owned Small Business with the United
States Veterans Administration and the State of Illinois. Our firm is incorporated as
Wagner Consulting LLC in Arkansas and Oklahoma. Wagner Consulting LLC is incorporated in
Missouri as Management and Regulatory Support Services of Missouri, LLC.
Wagner Consulting LLC is a proud supporter of the following organizations: